Welcome to the West Midlands Police and Crime Panel website
Meetingshttp://westmidlandspcp.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/slideshow-gallery/Dudley 14 July Meeting.JPG
Panel meetings are held across the region and are open to the public. We live stream where these facilities exist.
We scrutinise and support the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissionerhttp://westmidlandspcp.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/slideshow-gallery/Chair and PCC Sept 2014d.JPG
David Jamieson Police and Crime Commissioner with Panel Chair Councillor Darren Cooper
Tackling FGM in the West Midlandshttp://westmidlandspcp.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/slideshow-gallery/fgm title.JPG
The Panel's FGM inquiry report will be published here on Monday 22 June 2015.
The West Midlands Police and Crime Panel scrutinises and supports the work of the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner.
Made up of 12 councillors and 2 independent members, we represent the residents of Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall and Wolverhampton to ensure the PCC is effectively addressing policing, community safety and crime issues in your area.
Next Panel Meeting
2.00pm Monday 12 October 2015
Committee Room 2
Birmingham Council House
- Confirmation Hearings for Chief Executive and Chief Finance Officer
- Panel's FGM Inquiry Report Published This Week
- Panel Review of Precept and Police and Crime Plan
- Do you have a question of the Panel or want to suggest an area of work?
- Have Your Say on Police Leadership, Ethics and Accountability.